1. You are not Superman.
2. If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
3. Don't look conspicuous; it draws fire.
4. When in doubt, empty your magazine.
5. Never share a foxhole with someone who is braver than you are.
6. Never forget that your rifle was made by the lowest bidder.
7. If your attack is going well, you're about to be ambushed.
8. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
9. The important things are always simple.
10. The easy way is always mined.
11. "Friendly fire" isn't.
12. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
13. Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.
14. If you make it tough for the enemy to get in, you won't be able to get out.
15. Professional soldiers are predictable, but the world is full of amateurs.